Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well have been weeks didn't blog . Yesterday i got a chance to go out since my Final Exam, my Fever over and my holiday start. Yesterday went out for movies with Chun Siang and Shannon at Aeon. We have watch 'Definitely Maybe' and 'Over Her Death Body'. After movies, me and Chun Siang got no transport back home so we plan to walk to back home and on the way to Chun Siang house, suddenly a "GOOD PERSON" appear with a red savvy car and he fetch us to Chun Siang house so both of us just walk a small distance. Thx both of them who called me out for movies if not i will be death at home.

I don't know wat happen to me yesterday i always hate my uncle but yesterday i don't know wat happen he give me a call and ask me whether wan go guitar lesson with him or not and I actually say 'YES', normally i always reject his call but yesterday don't know which part of my brain called me to answer his call. The lesson is so damn long from 9 to 12 zzzzzz almost slept there .

No comments: