Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last Paper To go

Yes Computing the last paper to go on thursday. Now can relax a bit.

Now I'm still waiting for my IPhone 3GS!!!!! Stupid Maxis when can I get my IPhone????? The woman told me that I will get it by this week. Gosh this week when??? I'm so desperate to meet my iphone. Haizzz Hate Maxis cancel this cancel that. Lousy!!!! But no choice I just wan the IPhone. I just want to get the phone after my finals so that I play with it. Ishhhh still haven't received any call from her. But I called her yesterday, I think if I call again, she going to piss off with me. SO have to be patient. Hope to get it by this week pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!! Oh will post up the story of getting the IPhone when the IPhone is on my hand. I know you will think that I'm showing off or something but I'm just expressing my feeling to the IPhone.

No comments: