Sunday, August 23, 2009

1 U


OMG the woman trying to poke the leg....
ooo she is just doing pedicure, trying to remove dead skin cell by using pumice stone brush hahaha, but whose leg is that????
Is just shannon, she so relaxing sitting on the massage chair and the woman doing her legs.
See she so enjoy!!!
hahaha so relax huh.... and I wait there for 1 hour but is like for awhile cause I got Iphone now can play. Won't feel bored.

Well today me and shannon went 1U, yes again. Seem like we don't get bored. I didn't do much things there and didn't shop for anything but window shopping but Shannon went and buy her girl stuff and you can see the photos above. That what she did in 1U. Oh we watch 'I Love You Beth Cooper'. Is kinda like American Pie movie a little pervert type of movie and nerdy stupid movie but is kinda funny.

No comments: