Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Being Quiet is Right sometimes but talk to much people also bored

You know why I always being quite ? is because no matter what I say sure the person not happy. Why like that? because I don't know how to communicate well. My communication is suck, is not that I'm looking down myself is you people don't like to listen to what I say, when I say something, you think I'm insulting, criticise or the way I speak is wrong. Yes I'm not a good talker, when people scold me I don't know how to defend, just let them scold, when I defend they say I'm defensive. If i keep quiet they think I'm not happy with e
what they say. That why I always so quiet. If I talk more they say I'm annoying or if I talk they always answer me this *what* mean I can't hear you or if I speak a bit louder they think I'm trying to find fault. So how you people want me to talk? Don't you think don't talk is the better way? People hate what I say but do you think I like to listen to what you all say? Sometimes the topic maybe interesting but
sometimes I don't like to listen OKAY....

No comments: