Sunday, November 23, 2008

Worst Dinner Ever

I had a worst dinner ever in my life. I went dinner with my parents before reaching the restaurant, thunder start striking. After reaching the restaurant, my dad's called us to order the food first while he looking for a parking. So I know the weather is going to rain soon, and i choose to sit inside and my mum's start ordering the food. Suddenly my dad's called us to sit outside, I always hate to sit open air at night, but too bad my dad's love it so much. The funny part is while we eating halfway the rain start falling heavily WTH man. In the end all the food added with few drop of rain water =.= but we still managed to bring the table inside abit so we still can continue eating no worry I think the food still can eat.

When I continue eating, OMG got a kid keep crying and crying non stop is so damn annoying okayyy, the kid was like look for his dad's and and then look for the mother's, after he saw his parents he still crying. Omg the whole restaurant is the kid crying sounds. In the end I found out that the kid having toothache. Pity the kid, must be suffering. So forgive the kid:D

Then again, this I really cannot say anything, cause got a group of handicaps came out after the dinner and I have to move away from where I sit to let them move. This I really cannot complain much but I feel uncomfortable while they waiting for their transport. I'm not laughing at them is just uncomfortable, feel bad for them. So people please appreciate your life.

No comments: