Monday, November 10, 2008

The First Purple Shirt

Yesterday went 1U meet up my frens then we just walked around 1U. After that we head to Ikea and The Curve. Well the right place to go is Cineleasure to watch the Quantum of Solace 007, hmm from my opinion the movie is kinda boring but lucky the tickets is sponser by nuffnang and GoMobile but I'm not that worst, my frens slept off in the middle of the movie so means that you can see how boring the movie is....:P

After movie, I bought myself a purple Nike Sportswear T-shirt( I know Nike again). I think is my first purple shirt :D. Hmm so far I can say I still like the box they gave. :D just kidding..... Anyway they got 4 colors, purple, pink, white and black hehehe sounds like a collection huh. Soon I will collect the 4 colors.

The Nike file for the T-Shirt
T-shirt that I bought. Purple.

No comments: