Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Again Can't Sleep

0645am what am I doing here for so early I also don't know, I don't have classes now, don't have to do anything and I can't sleep the whole night. Okay as usual I always online till 12am then doing nothing editing my blog until 1am still awake so I went downstair and grap a movie "Wanted" and watch for 2 hours, so means that 3am I slept until so sweet suddenly 6am my phone alarm rang ohh sorry not alarm, don't know who set the alarm for me at 6am go for jogging as a reminder =.= tat means I only slept for 3 hours and now I`m still awake. Thank to that person who so concern about my health set a reminder, called me go jogging. Anyway I got problem on sleeping too, when the school start, I will sleep from night to the morning so sweet but then came to holidays I can't sleep the whole night wth......

I did a poll question well ignore if u feel that the question is lame or watever. I just put for fun so that my blog looks busy and nicer.

No comments: