Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm Back to Post Happening in September

3 months I stopped blog-ing? I think so... Anyway I'm back to blog again, because I finally got my new gadget, a gadget that allow me to take all the memories that I have been through. I think you people know what is it.

Happening in September, which is Shannon's Birthday!!! The bossy, greedy and hot-temper girl birthday on 18. Before September, I have planned a surprise party with all her close friends, college, high school and her best friend. I sent all invitation through Facebook, throughout the whole August, the plan is successful until the week before her birthday, she found out the surprise from Jolene Facebook account which make me upset cause every time I planned something is always FAIL!!!!!

The week before her birthday, I told her that everyone is not going since she knows about the surprise and on the day really thank to Sheng Giap cause he pretend to ask Shannon for Seafood but she can't cause she has date with me and her sister. Oh yeah forgot to mention, we celebrate one day before her birthday. We celebrate her birthday at Souled Out and also we managed to gave her a surprise and here is the photo!!!!
The Birthday Cake that made by my mum cousin daughter

See how talent she is!!!

The Keng's

Group Photos









Lets The Memories Remains Forever!!!

I also want to thanks everyone for the cooperation to surprise her!!!


No comments: