Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

I have tried many types of apps, when the first time I log into iTunes, I was so amazed by the games and utilities, I always search for free apps, yes all the apps are lite but after trying the apps, I feel is useful and I bought it. Usually apps that I download are games, their games are addictive that you cannot leave the iPhone. My favorite apps are Facebook and Twitter!!!! Can you imagine, people nowadays must log into Facebook or Twitter on their computers, it is like a must to us and can be part of our daily homework??? Check out the latest post, play the games in Facebook... or chat with friends and now Facebook and Twitter have their own apps for iPhone, you just carry the phone around, Facebook-ing while walking... or Twit-ing. Just these two apps in iPhone, you will never get bored of the phone. Post your status or comment wherever you are. Facebook and Twitter is is just like the Digi Yellow man stay connect wherever you are!!!!



No comments: