Thursday, May 20, 2010

Never Put Too Much High Hope

Never put too much high hope on a movies that you wanted to watch badly before screening in cinema or trailer of the movie. If you do, it makes you disappointed. Seriously... For example--->


When I watched the trailer of "The Bounty Hunter" in cinema, it was like so funny and I tell myself I must watch the movie. Once the movie start showing in cinema, I choose my best time and try booking the ticket but fail. Damn cinema. So nevermind, I checked the newspaper 3 days after the movie screening and they only show one time on the day and only one time. The next day the movie stop screening. I was like what happen, why they stop showing!!! Yesterday I checked again, and yes they showing again but still same thing happen to the time. Wth damn pissed off!

So I can't wait to watch it I bought the DVD and watched it yesterday and I get even more disappointed with the movie. STUPID ENDING!!! Is funny but I really don't get the story.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: