Saturday, May 15, 2010

Holidays

Im back. yeah is been a long time i think. Anyway still a short post about my three weeks holiday. The first week I still have to follow Shannon to college cause of her exam. On the second week of holiday, both of us went Sunway Lagoon on Friday. The third week, don't really do much of things, I went back to hometown with my mum and aunt since they didn't go back since after CNY and today Shannon and I, went dinner at BBK for BBQ Steamboat. The food are nice and reasonable but a lot bugs (due to after rain all bugs flying out) and HOT!!!! but still is a nice BBQ steamboat, they got steamboat, bbq and fried?

Anyway I'm still waiting to get a camera so i can post my photos too. All photos are taken by Shannon but I lazy to get from her so forget it.

No comments: