Sunday, March 28, 2010

What A Doctor

*Ouch* My lung vein is pulling pain, got breathing difficulty. So went to a Chinese Traditional Clinic call "Ma Kuang Chinese Medicine & Research". Let this doctor check what wrong with me. While he was checking, he asked me how old am i, so i answered him, then he ask do I bang anything or carry any heavy things, then i answered him no. Then he check again and tell me that most probably not enough sleep. Then he check my pulse, while checking my mum asked him why am i so thin? He said ya I'm thin but I'm tall too, is normal. I was thinking normal? I'm underweight here hello....Then he asked me what sport I play? I said last time i used to play soccer. Then he told my mum this: I'm so good looking, no need to go after girls but girls come after me and he asked how many siblings i have? So is me and my sister. Then he said, oh like that you must be the golden son. Hello, i'm here to check what happen to my lung, not asked you to check how good my life is. Stupid doctor, ask him to check what wrong with me and he check my life. =.=

p.s: I'm not showing off how good my life is and is it girls will come after, I'm just trying to tell that the doctor is so busy body instead of checking my health

No comments: