Monday, March 15, 2010

Updated















Went The Curve With Shannon yesterday and had lunch at TGIF. Honestly I'm lack of blogging due to my laptop that went into factory for repairment, now i only can blog throught iPhone. Miss my laptop but stupid HP used all those China quality that makes my wireless board spoilt. The engineer told me that I'm the third person who sent in the laptop because of the wireless board, the way he told me is like encourage me to change a new laptop. He told me that Fujitsu or Toshiba are most reliable laptop. So I will considers about it hehe but from what I think is that, he hope I don't fix it so that they don't have to pay for the warranty. Ok sound weird right? My laptop warranty wasn't HP warranty, is a company that provide an extanded warranty. So they have to get approval from Kurnia insurance company to get HP warranty and I have not idea how long they going to take. That all for today. Blogging in the train. Got nothing better to do.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: