Monday, October 6, 2008

Weird Conversation, Weird Stuff

After a week of holiday, now back to college. Time is moving so fast. Well today nothing special, just meet up with UZhing, Su Jun and Wan Juin. Guess wat, my cousin say this to me when I ask her for lunch together.

Wan Juin: Eh y today u call me for lunch,so weird, usually u don't call. U got problem is it?
Me: No
Wan Juin: Usually got problem only come find me, so wat happen......

See this kind of cousin.

Sony Ericsson new launch product. Invisible Charger...... First u can see the first photo is not charging. See the second photo.... Charging without cable. Auto Charge cool right. No u don't need to charge at home or worried tat yr phone is out of battery. It can auto charge without a cable wherever u go.

Click on the photo if u can't see the charging sign... Must see cause u can't get this kind of charger.



No comments: