Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I don't really know how to do a tags and is my first times so pls don't bother what i said, just to update my blog.

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
hmm..... so called strangers cause I don't know her but I'm crush with her.
2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him.
Don't know much about her so the 5 impression just forget it.
3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
nothing.
4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you?
nothing also.
5. If she/he become your lover, you will.
Happy and lucky i think
6. If she/he become your enemy, you will.
Don't know, so far I don't have enemy so don't care
7. If she/he become your lover, she has to improve on.
nothing, just be what she is.
8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is.
As I said I've got no enemy so she won't be my enemy
9. The most desirable thing to do on her/he is?
As long as she is happy no matter what I will try to make her happy i think....
10. The overall impression of she/he is.
Don't know innocent look only.... cause me and her relation is stranger.
11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I have no idea, I don't really care what people feel about me. As long as they happy with me and I happy with them
12. The character of you for yourself is?
Happy Go Lucky i think
13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I always love myself
14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
Me and myself
15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
Chill everyone everyday is a new day just be happy.

No comments: