Sunday, March 9, 2008

No Peace For Every Country

Yesterday is Malaysia Election 2008. After the election, I saw a lot bad news on the TV and heard a lot from my father, although is non of my business and actually i don't care so much about it. So I just watch the bad news from TV and on Terengganu state all the Malay are fighting with same races. I have no idea wat they fighting for but sure must have their own reason so don't care and I heard is the opposition wins alot on the westside. So today i read the newspaper , almost the whole newspaper is about election so boring. Just read the sports news.

No peace in our country anymore, once the election start Malaysia will start fighting and argue. Just like today I went to dinner with my parents. A old guy around 50s to 60s trying to reverse his car cause infront of him is a dead end . I don't know y the old guy reverse so fast and knock a car beside him and someone told me some of the Malaysian are very busy body once a bang sound , everyone like emergency evacuate ,rush out the restaurant look wat had happen. Actually both of the car is still ok just some scratch. Guess wat ,very bad lucky for the old guy cause the car owner is a gangster, so two of them like so big size bullying a small size old guy. Just a knock and scratches both of them like wan to fight with the old guy. The old guy just keep saying sorry to them but 1 thing is the old guy doesn't wan to pay, is his fault and he say he can't affort to pay them and the 1 of the gangster angry and shout at him said car being knock never mind the thing is money problem ... and another guy angry till use his leg and kick the old guy car. After that I have no idea how they settle everything cause I went home :) . Pitty the old guy. Now i know y everywhere is fighting, gangster everywhere, rob, rape, kidnap and etc. Is because the world is talking about money , no money no talk tat y Malaysia crime rate is increasing. I hope things will change better after the election.

No comments: