Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BAD DAY BAD LUCK

Well no mood for today, can't smile for this few days cause today morning I went back to Sri Lethia collect my original SPM result then went back to college. Today class is so boring nth much to do. After class, first I saw Angeline, then went inside Taylor main campus just loitering around and walk out the college and saw Shannon waiting for her bus, not long saw Chung Kuan chat with him for awhile then meet Lauren. After tat I left alone, walk to AC sit down waiting for Wan Juin and U Zhing to end class. After their class end, I fetch them home while on the way home, I meet in an accident tat dono wat the hell fall on to my car and break the whole front mirror. Luckily no 1 is injured. So drive slowly back to Wan Juin house and I see how's my car. My number plate gone, mirror broke and scratches on the hood. Then faster fetch U Zhing home and go back to my house. Here some photo of my injured car....
Is not only tat part is the whole front mirror break

i have no idea why the back view mirror drop off also

BAJ 77 is Gone!!! my number plate Gone!!!!

DAMN IT NEXT TIME I'M NOT USING KESAS HIGHWAY ANYMORE I HATE KESAS HIGHWAY. NOT BECAUSE OF MY COUSIN I WON'T USE TAT IDIOT ROAD. TAT ROAD IS SO DAMN SUAI.

No comments: