Friday, December 16, 2011

Organic Food

After one year I'm back to blog again.

I have a questions for those people who loves to eat... What kind of food do you like? I know everyone love meat!!! But have you ever think about your health? I bet not many of you care about your health, as long as the food is delicious and who cares about HEALTH!!! (including me) I was invited to Diet & Nutrition Talk by Wong Yu Jin who are Official Nutritionist for Miss Malaysia Universe (wongyujin.com). This talk was organized by Mirrors Magazine.

The main point here for me is about food testing!!! Yummy but guess what we had for the food testing? IS ORGANIC FOOD!!!! Ewwww. I bet everyone read the word "Organic Food" the face will go disgusted right??? When I first heard organic food I had that reaction and nothing interesting and I hate organic food.

BUT you never try you never know!!! THE FOOD IS GOOD!!! Can you believe it? Yes please believe it. The Restaurant called Organic Recipes, located at Casa Utama Damansara. Now let the slides show do the talking!!!


No comments: