Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Celebration and Memorable Day

Happy Valentine's Day. I know is over but still I want to say it and I want to thanks all my friend: CheeKing(thank you ck, i really happy and appreciate that you call, although you went Australia, all the best), Yuag Onn, VinTeng, UZhing, EJen, Jonathan, Nick, Lock and others.Most important is my family and of course not to miss out ShannonKeng. At first I'm not really happy in the morning and afternoon until night, I feel that I really happy to celebrate my first Valentine's Day with her in 'Vincenzo Ristorante Italiano' at Bangsar. The restaurant really gave us a very good memorable day. Thank you Shannon for celebrating my birthday and Valentine's Day with me I really appreciate it and thanks for you presents, I really love it and I will treat it with love especially your own handmade card, you made a very first best card for me thanks.
The Present

The Present from Shannon
I got a Limited Edition T-Shirt from Nike My Favorite Football Team MU

The Best Card Ever

The Best Card Ever...


Poem that she wrote for me so sweet


ahem of course im not showing what she wrote only me can read it


The Dinner in Vincenzo

'Vincenzo'

Pizza Marinara

Salmone

Citron Presse

Vincenzo Breeze

Tiramisu My Favorite
A small Valentine gift from Vincenzo

No comments: